AzL` Index du Forum
AzL`
Bienvenue ;)

AzL` Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Login Using Codeigniter ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AzL` Index du Forum -> ♦♦ Section Matchs ♦♦ ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
magnrozal

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Using Codeigniter Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Using Codeigniter
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Copyright 2018 CodexWorld. in wampwwwciprojectapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php on line 19 ( ! ) Exception: Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. when i check, i get 0 return for this script : $fbuser = $facebook->getUser(); i have followed the instruction in redme files, and i dont edit the script of your tutorial. Weve used the latest version of SDK, so, Facebook PHP SDK v5 library is required. Weve already published Login with facebook using PHP that will help you to implement Facebook login in PHP. For this I am using This tutorial my controller 'facebooktest.php' code is: load->library('input'); $this->load->library('session'); $this->load->helper(array('form', 'url')); $this->load->library('formvalidation'); $this->load->library('security'); } function Facebooktest() { parent::Controller(); $cookies = $this->load->model('facebookmodel'); } function index() { $this->load->view('facebooktest/test2'); } function test1() { $data = array(); $data['user'] = $this->facebookmodel->getfacebookcookie(); $this->load->view('facebooktest/test1', $data); } function test2() { $data['friends'] = $this->facebookmodel->getfacebookcookie(); $this->load->view('facebooktest/test2', $data); } } /* End of file welcome.php */ /* Location: ./application/controllers/welcome.php */ ?> view 'test2.php' has code as: Kent is Learning CodeIgniter - Test 2 /picture" title=" " /> FB.init({appId: '457228377680583', status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true}); FB.Event.subscribe('auth.sessionChange', function(response) { if (response.session) { // A user has logged in, and a new cookie has been saved window.location.reload(true); } else { // The user has logged out, and the cookie has been cleared } }); And model 'facebookmodel.php' has code: $value) { if ($key != 'sig') { $payload .= $key . The session does not get destroyed automatically when I click on the logout link. The content is copyrighted to arjunphp.com and may not be reproduced on other websites. your are on which ci version? prakash now download Codeigniter Facebook SDK library, to download click here See more at: now download Codeigniter Facebook SDK library, to download click here See more at: prakash sorry you give the link in instruction in 3 steps i dont know the version arjun try this prakash i changed but did not get output empty screen will come arjun access /index.php/welcome/login screen prakash index.php/welcome/login but i did not get output empty screen occur please tell me prakash please tell me g prakash i download your link after change ci name fb-ci i run this error will come Uncaught exception Exception with message Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. perfect working! August 30, 2016 at 12:57 PM Rajkumar Said. –V15HM4Y Mar 15 '13 at 12:55 Wich browser you're using? I'm asking this because safari doesn't accept 3rd party cookies and Internet explorer only a accepts if you sent a p3p policy in the headers. All files including Facebook PHP SDK v5 are included into the Source Code package, download it and place the files into the CodeIgniter application as per the instructions. .. Thanks in Advanced. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Menu Office Productivity All Office Productivity Microsoft Apple Google SAP Intuit Salesforce Oracle Other . lalit deshmukh Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. September 18, 2017 at 7:12 PM Shravankumar Patil Said. Login with Facebook feature helps users to log into the web application easily. CodeIgniter Facebook OAuth login Flow: On accessing a website page the Facebook login button is shown. Another thing wich browser you're using? –Fabio Antunes Mar 15 '13 at 12:16 FabioAntunes Sorry bro. I'll update this to latest SDK as soon as possible. Page redirected to login view when it gets authenticated from Facebook. You should need to set Site URL that would be the same of user authentication controller URL ( Also need to specify the Redirect URL, App ID, and App Secret in your script at the time of connecting with Facebook Graph API. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Codeigniter - Facebook Login and registeration sing PHP SDK Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite 1 I am using Facebook PHP SDK with Codeigniter to do login and registration using Facebook. Download Facebook PHP API ? To Download Facebook PHP SDK (v.3.2.3) click here To Download Facebook PHP SDK (v.4) click here Getting Started So, lets get started with your first Facebook application written with CodeIgniter. July 4, 2017 at 6:05 PM KashmirX Said. I have to literally open my facebook account tab and get logged out. It works fine for me saves soo much time.Thanks to the codex team April 5, 2017 at 5:11 AM Harshit Vaid Said. Reload to refresh your session. To start with, firstDownload the Facebook PHP SDK and save it in your CodeIgniterslibraries folder. Take a look on files structure of Login with Facebook in CodeIgniter using PHP SDK v5. For getting this you haveto do the following steps : Step 1 :Go to and sign in by an existing Facebook username or password. Sangeeta Hellow Sir , After trying the steps i am getting Below error ,Its giving CURL erroor Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. Thanks! Reply Avesh says: September 17, 2015 at 10:27 am HOw to get facebook email, login with facebook in codeigniter Reply Kishan says: November 21, 2015 at 5:24 am hi very nice article. Awesome work guys. Now Facebook will validate the application ID and then will redirect to its login page. Now click on Add a New App 5a02188284
facebook hack status funnydownload aplikasi hack facebook passwordpro facebook hack v 1.5 code problemhow to get more like in facebook pageponer cosas raras en facebookfacebook con chat para symbiancomo crear un hack tool para juegos de facebookcandy crush saga facebook hack download freewhat is facebook for ussdfacebook 2010 app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AzL` Index du Forum -> ♦♦ Section Matchs ♦♦ -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation